Seven Counties Services is providing free opioid overdose training throughout its seven-county service region from March - May. The purpose of the trainings is three-fold: to help reduce social access to opioids in the community through safe storage, increase awareness to the dangers of opioid misuse/overdose, and increase awareness of community resources to address overdose risk in our local communities.
The trainings are being offered for three audience segments as follows. Pre-registration is required using the link provided in each section. The first 60 individuals who register for a training will receive a free Overdose Rescue Kit and drug disposal items.
Trainings are open only to organizations and individuals located in the following counties: Bullitt, Henry, Jefferson, Oldham, Shelby, Spencer, and Trimble.
BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS / PROFESSIONALS
- Tuesday, April 6, 2021 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 25, 2021 from 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 30, 2021 – 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 27, 2021 – 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 4, 2021 – 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
CITY & COUNTY GOVERNMENT AGENCIES / OFFICES
- Tuesday, April 13, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 20, 2021 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 18, 2021 from 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Please contact Rebecca Grider at email@example.com or call (502) 822-0190.
Trainings sponsored by:
This project is supported by the Kentucky Opioid Response Effort (KORE) through a Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Grant TI-83-283.